Serengeti Grants you a Limited Right to use the Site
- At any time and for any reason Serengeti may revoke your right to use all or any portion of the Site.
- You may not violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site.
The Site is Owned by Serengeti, its Affiliates and/or Third Parties
- The Site is protected by one or more copyrights, patents, database rights, trademarks, servicemarks and/or other intellectual property and proprietary rights that are owned by Serengeti, its affiliates and/or third parties.
- You may not decompose, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise deconstruct all or any portion of the Site.
- You may not publish, broadcast, retransmit, reproduce, repackage, frame, commercially exploit, create any derivative of or otherwise redistribute all or any portion of the Site except as explicitly permitted in this User Agreement.
- You may print copies of any accessible portion of the Site only for your own personal use. You may discuss information that you learn from the Site with your financial, legal or tax advisors, and others with whom you share investment decisions.
- You may not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice or legend contained on (or printed from) the Site.
All Content is for Informational Purposes Only
- Nothing on the Site is an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security.
- Although the Site may include investment-related information, nothing on the Site is a recommendation that you purchase, sell or hold any security or other investment, or that you pursue any investment style or strategy.
- The Site is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy, interests in any fund managed by Serengeti or any other investment with Serengeti. Such offer or solicitation may only be made pursuant to offering documents that will be provided only to qualified offerees. Past performance is not necessarily indicative or a guarantee of future results. An investment in any fund is speculative and entails substantial risks.
- Serengeti does not give any advice or make any representations through the Site as to whether any security or investment is suitable to you or will be profitable.
- Nothing on the Site is intended to be, and you should not consider anything on the Site to be, investment, accounting, tax or legal advice.
- If you would like investment, accounting, tax or legal advice, you should consult with your own financial advisors, accountants or attorneys regarding your individual circumstances and needs.
There are Various Risks you Assume in Relying on the Content
- Dated Content speaks only as of the date indicated.
- Serengeti makes reasonable efforts to provide accurate Content, but at times Serengeti may not promptly update or correct the Site even if it is aware that it is inaccurate, outdated or otherwise inappropriate.
- Serengeti may change all or any portion of the Site at any time without notice to you.
- Serengeti does not endorse the opinions of, or warrant the accuracy of facts or other Content contributed by, any third party.
- You agree that Serengeti is not liable for any action you take or decision you make in reliance on any Content.
Serengeti is Not Liable for any Technological Problems and any Impact that it may have
- All or any portion of the Site may not be available and may not function properly at any time.
- Serengeti makes reasonable efforts to avoid technological problems, but at any time the Site may have and may cause technological problems such as viruses and other damaging computer programming routines or engines.
- Serengeti takes reasonable security precautions when using the Internet, telephone or other means to transport data or other communications, but disclaims liability for any interception of data or communications.
- Serengeti makes reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is secure but does not guarantee the security of the Site.
- Serengeti is not liable for any damage or injury caused by the performance or failure of performance of all or any portion of the Site.
- Serengeti is not liable for any defects, delays or errors in or resulting from your use of the Site.
Serengeti is Not Responsible for Information on any Third Party Web Site that is referred in, or accessible or connected by hyperlink to, the site
- If you access any third party web site through the Site or otherwise, you do so at your own risk.
- Hyperlinks to or from the Site do not constitute third party endorsement of, sponsorship by or affiliation with us.
Serengeti has the Right but Not the Obligation to Monitor and Record Activity on the site and Respond as it deems Appropriate.
- Serengeti may monitor and record activity on the Site for any reason or for no reason.
- Serengeti may investigate any complaint or reported violation of its policies.
- Serengeti may report any activity that it suspects may violate any law or regulation to regulators, law enforcement officials or other persons or entities that it deems appropriate.
- Serengeti may issue warnings, suspend or terminate use of the Site, deny access to all or part of the Site or take any other action that it deems appropriate.
Serengeti Disclaims all Warranties with respect to the site that the law allows it to disclaim.
- The site is provided “as is” and “as available.”
- Serengeti disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, of any kind with respect to the site including warranties of:
- Fitness for a particular purpose, and
- Non-infringement of intellectual property and other proprietary rights.
- Without limiting its general disclaimer, Serengeti does not warrant the availability, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, functionality, reliability, sequencing or speed of delivery of the site or any part of the content.
Serengeti’s Liability with respect to the site is Limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- In no event will Serengeti or any of its affiliates, agents or employees be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages however caused out of this Site or the inability to use the Site.
- Serengeti’s liability is limited even if it has been advised of the possibility of the damages that you suffer or if any remedy you have fails of its essential purpose.
- Under all circumstances, the maximum liability of Serengeti, its agents and employees to any user of the site with respect to the site is $100.
- This disclaimer of liability applies to any and all damages or injury, including those caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of or use of any asset, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence or under any other cause of action.